آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

دردشة وتعليله وسواليف.. » آخر مشاركة: عاشق الحصن بريد الاعضاء » آخر مشاركة: محمد العزام اهلا بكم ..رمضان كريم » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة شو عم تسمع هلا » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة ما هو سبب تواجدك في المنتدى والى اي حدّ يستمر او ينتهي إنتسابك له ؟ » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية مرحبا » آخر مشاركة: محمد العزام " أميــــرةُ قـوسِ النَّصـــــر" » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية ~ إبريـــــــــــــــــل ~ » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة اسئلة مهمة بالفوتوشوب في المطابع 2019 » آخر مشاركة: المصمم يزن جبريل صاحب المركز الاول فى مجال تنزيل الملفات كامل مدي الحياة IDM 6.32 » آخر مشاركة: siiin همسات وأشوق » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة ""أيلـول""... » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية تبليغ عن رسالة زائر بواسطة راشد مرشد » آخر مشاركة: أميرة قوس النصر اشتقنالكم » آخر مشاركة: Mahmoud Zaben تُراهات ما قبل النوم ... » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية شو مزاجك اليوم... » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات كلفينيتور 01092279973 & 0235700997 وكيل كلفينيتور (م .الجديدة) » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1 قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات هوفر 01154008110 & 0235699066 وكيل هوفر (م.6اكتوبر) » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1 قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات جنرال اليكتريك 01207619993 & 0235700997 وكيل جنرال اليكتريك (الز » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1 قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات كاندى 0122026130 & 0235682820 وكيل كاندى (الهرم) » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1
+ الرد على الموضوع
النتائج 1 إلى 7 من 7

الموضوع: brothers..how to invite this person to islam

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    العمر
    المشاركات

brothers..how to invite this person to islam

[align=center]brothers,

There is a chiristian guy i met him in a chat , we begin to talk about religiouns and then i tried to invite him to islam but he seems like not interested in islam, but then he took my email and he said he want talk with me latter about the true religioun..... i just want to ask the brothers in this forum for the best way to invite this guy to islam

In my family some members are non-believers. I found it hard to reason with them as they don't accept Allah (swt). My brother smokes and drinks and when i want to talk to him he says it isn't my business. Should i give him up or do something else? I do not know what to do anymore[/align]
    [align=center]Unable to deny the truth...[/align]

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    الدولة
    somewhere.Way of Life: Muslim
    المشاركات

افتراضي رد: brothers..how to invite this person to islam

[align=center]
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Thought مشاهدة المشاركة
    [align=center]brothers,

There is a chiristian guy i met him in a chat , we begin to talk about religiouns and then i tried to invite him to islam but he seems like not interested in islam, but then he took my email and he said he want talk with me latter about the true religioun..... i just want to ask the brothers in this forum for the best way to invite this guy to islam

In my family some members are non-believers. I found it hard to reason with them as they don't accept Allah (swt). My brother smokes and drinks and when i want to talk to him he says it isn't my business. Should i give him up or do something else? I do not know what to do anymore[/align]

try to follow 3 simple rules:

1. Don't push

2. Don't Push

3. Don't push

Now with that said. simply live life in accordance with the Qur'an and Sunnah. Don't be a Muslim BE a Muslim. Let him see more by example than by words. Be available to answer any Questions, be honest with your answers. Do not say anything negative about his faith. You do not need to try to prove he is wrong, you only have to show you are right,

Always remember Surah 2:256 also remember only Allah(swt) can cause him to revert. All you can do is be honest and in the right place at the right time.
    Be patient and avoid being judgemental. Do not allow yourself to get angry

It is not hiden from anyone that islam is being portrayed in a way contrary to what it is from the media whether by accident or by design. A lot of missconceptions arise and are watered and cared untill they grow in the minds of those who do not know islam, by those whose goal is to work against islam.

It is a religious obligation for every muslim and muslimah to clarify these missconceptions each according to his/her abilities.

One does it thorugh his/her writtings, his/her speech and advice and those who do not have enough knowledge do it by first learning themselves and also by presenting the work of those who have more knowledge than them to those who need this knowledge. So in this respect there is no excuse for anyone and no one should be neglectful in this.

The greatest missconception risen for those who do not know Islam is that Islam is a religion that has come to engulf the individual personality and thinking and life. This is not true of course and from this point we should start with people especially in the west. We should explaing to them that in reality islam is not a religion that chains and bonds the individual, his personality, mentality and so on but Islam is here to direct and orientate all these. And al-hamdulilah the Qur'an and the sunnah are full with examples of this nature.

The second point we should explain is that all the prohibitions in islam are there for a specific purpose and reason and that the amount of the allowed in islam is far greated than the amount of the prohibited things and matters.

Also from the benefits of such point is to explain with it that whatever is made haram is not something vital for us and impossible to live without. Indeed containg yourself to only what is halal is more than enough for any person to live by without the need to resort to haram things and matters. In the same light it should also be mentioned that in particular circumstances these haram things and matters become allowed in dire need and necessity. All this, points out to the greatness of our religion and it tolerant nature.

And we could go on and on regarding what to call to and what to mention and whoever thinks about what the ulama of usul have written will find a lot of ease in this and will derive a lot of benefit from them.

One thing I would suggest to the brothers and sisters: Read and understand the meaning of the ayas of the eighteen issues and begin by this point and you will the benefit of that inshallah. The ayas of the eighteen rights:

"Take not with Allah another object of worship; or thou (O man!) wilt sit in disgrace and destitution. Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in thy life say not to them a word of contempt nor repel them but address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness lower to them the wing of humility and say: "My Lord! bestow on them Thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood." Your Lord knoweth best what is in your hearts: if ye do deeds of righteousness verily He is Most Forgiving to those who turn to Him again and again (in true penitence). And render to the kindred their due rights as (also) to those in want and to the wayfarer: but squander not (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift. Verily spendthrifts are brothers of the Evil Ones; and the Evil One is to his Lord (Himself) ungrateful. And even if thou hast to turn away from them in pursuit of the Mercy from thy Lord which thou dost expect yet speak to them a word of easy kindness. Make not thy hand tied (like a niggard's) to thy neck nor stretch it forth to its utmost reach so that thou become blameworthy and destitute. Verily thy Lord doth provide sustenance in abundance for whom He pleaseth and He provideth in a just measure: for He doth know and regard all His servants. Kill not your children for fear of want: We shall provide sustenance for them as well as for you: verily the killing of them is a great sin. Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil opening the road (to other evils). Nor take life which Allah has made sacred except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully We have given his heir authority (to demand Qisas or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life: for he is helped (by the Law). Come not nigh to the orphan's property except to improve it until he attains the age of full strength; and fulfil (every) engagement for (every) engagement will be enquired into (on the Day of Reckoning). Give full measure when ye measure and weigh with a balance that is straight: that is the most fitting and the most advantageous in the final determination. And pursue not that of which thou hast no knowledge; for every act of hearing or of seeing or of (feeling in) the heart will be enquired into (on the Day of Reckoning). Nor walk on the earth with insolence: for thou canst not rend the earth asunder nor reach the mountains in height. Of all such things the evil is hateful in the sight of thy Lord. These are among the (precepts of) wisdom which thy Lord Has revealed to thee. Take not with Allah another object of worship lest thou shouldst be thrown into Hell blameworthy and rejected. (17:22-39)

Also the verses of the ten issues:

Say: "Come I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents: kill not your children on a plea of want; We provide sustenance for you and for them; come not nigh to shameful deeds whether open or secret; take not life which Allah hath made sacred except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you that ye may learn wisdom. And come not nigh to the orphan's property except to improve it until he attain the age of full strength; give measure and weight with (full) justice; no burden do We place on any soul but that which it can bear; whenever ye speak speak justly even if a near relative is concerned; and fulfil the Covenant of Allah: thus doth He command you that ye may remember. Verily this is My Way leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His (great) path: thus doth He command you that ye may be righteous. (6:151-153)

In my family some members are non-believers. I found it hard to reason with them as they don't accept Allah (swt). My brother smokes and drinks and when i want to talk to him he says it isn't my business. Should i give him up or do something else? I do not know what to do anymore

its very disgrace to hear this brother...inshallah allah will surely guide him right path.....

be kind to him ...try to tell him this is not good habit wen he is in relaxed situation,since he is ur brother u know obiviously wen he will accept advice.. ..."ALCOHOL IS THE MOTHER OF ALL EVILS AND IT IS THE MOST SHAMEFULL OF EVILS"-----In sunan-IBN_MAJAH volume 3,BOOK of INTOXICANTS ,chapter 30 hadith N0.3371

Most Common Questions asked by Non-Muslims

PROHIBITION OF ALCOHOL

Question:

Why is the consumption of alcohol prohibited in Islam?

Answer:

Alcohol has been the scourge of human society since time immemorial. It continues to cost countless human lives, and causes terrible misery to millions throughout the world. Alcohol is the root cause of several problems facing society. The statistics of soaring crime rates, increasing instances of mental illnesses and millions of broken homes throughout the world bear mute testimony to the destructive power of alcohol.

1. Prohibition of alcohol in the Qur’an

The Glorious Qur’an prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verse:

"O ye who believe!
    Intoxicants and Gambling,
    (Dedication of) stones,
    And (divination by) arrows,
    Are an Abomination –
    Of Satan’s handiwork;
    Eschew such (abomination),
    That ye may prosper."
    [Al-Qur’an 5:90]

2. Prohibition of alcohol in the Bible

The Bible prohibits the consumption of alcohol in the following verses:

"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging; and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise."
    [Proverbs 20:1]

"And be not drunk with wine."
    [Ephesians 5:18]

3. Alcohol inhibits the inhibitory centre
    The human beings possess an inhibitory centre in their brains. This inhibitory centre prevents the person from doing things that he considers wrong. For instance a person does not normally use abusive ******** while addressing his parents or elders. If he has to answer the call of nature, his inhibitory centre will prevent him from doing so in public. Therefore he uses the toilet.

When a person consumes alcohol, the inhibitory centre itself is inhibited. That is precisely the reason that an inebriated person is often found to be indulging in behaviour that is completely uncharacteristic of him. For instance the intoxicated person is found to use abusive and foul ******** and does not realize his mistake even if he is addressing his parents. Many even urinate in their clothes. Neither do they talk nor walk properly. They even misbehave.

4. Cases of adultery, rape, incest and AIDS are found more among alcoholics
    According to National Crime Victimization Survey Bureau of Justice (U.S. Department of Justice) in the year 1996 alone everyday on an average 2,713 rapes took place. The statistics tell us that the majority of the rapists, were intoxicated while committing the crime. The same is true in cases of molestation.

According to statistics, 8% of Americans commit incest i.e. one in every twelve to thirteen persons in America is involved in incest. Almost all the cases of incest are due to intoxication of one or both the persons involved.

One of the major factors associated with the spread of AIDS, the most dreaded disease, is alcoholism.

5. Every alcoholic was initially a social drinker
    Many may argue in favour of liquor by calling themselves ‘social drinkers’. They claim that they only have one or two pegs and they have self-control and so never get intoxicated. Investigations reveal that every alcoholic started as a social drinker. Not a single alcoholic or drunkard initially starts drinking with the intention of becoming an alcoholic or a drunkard. No social drinker can say that I have been having alcohol for several years and that I have so much self-control that I have never been intoxicated even a single time.

6. If a person is intoxicated just once and commits something shameful, it will remain with him for a lifetime.
    Suppose a ‘social drinker’ loses his self-control just once. In a state of intoxication he commits rape or incest. Even if the act is later regretted, a normal human being is likely to carry the guilt throughout his life. Both the perpetrator and the victim are irreparably and irreversibly damaged.

7. Alcohol is prohibited in the Hadith
    The Prophet of Islam Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

In Sunan Ibn-I-Majah Volume 3, Book of Intoxicants, Chapter 30 Hadith No. 3371.

"Alcohol is the mother of all evils and it is the most shameful of evils."

In Sunan Ibn-I-Majah Volume 3, Book of Intoxicants, Chapter 30 Hadith No. 3392

"Anything which intoxicates in a large quantity, is prohibited even in a small quantity."

Thus there is no excuse for a nip or a tot.

Not only those who drink alcohol are cursed but also those who deal with them directly or indirectly are cursed by Allah.

According to Sunan Ibn-I-Majah Volume 3, Book of Intoxicants, Chapter 30 Hadith No. 3380.

It was reported by Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:

"God’s curse falls on ten groups of people who deal with alcohol. The one who distills it, the one for whom it has been distilled, the one who drinks it, the one who transports it, the one to who it has been brought, the one whom serves it, the one who sells it, the one who utilizes money from it, the one who buys it and the one who buys it for someone else."

8. Diseases associated with alcoholism
    There are several scientific reasons for the prohibition of consumption of intoxicants i.e. alcohol. The maximum number of deaths in the world related to any one particular cause is due to the consumption of alcohol. Millions of people die every year only because of intake of alcohol. I need not go into the details of all the ill-effects of alcohol since most of them are commonly known. Below is a simple list of few of the alcohol related illnesses:

Cirrhosis of Liver is the most well known alcohol associated disease.

Others are Cancer of Oesophagus, Cancer of Head and Neck, Cancer of Liver (Hepatoma), Cancer of Bowel, etc.

Oesophagitis, Gastritis, Pancreatitis and Hepatitis are linked with alcohol consumption.

Cardiomyopathy, Hypertension, Coronary Artherosclerosis, Angina and Heart Attacks are linked with heavy alcohol intakes.

Strokes, Apoplexy, Fits and different types of Paralysis are linked with alcohol intake.

Peripheral Neuropathy, Cortical Atrophy, Cerebellar Atrophy are well-known syndromes caused by alcohol consumption.

Wernicke – Korsakoff syndrome with amnesia of recent events, confabulations and retainment of memory to old events with different types of paralysis are mainly due to thiamine deficiency due to excessive alcohol intake.

Beriberi and other deficiencies are not uncommon among alcoholics. Even Pellagra occurs in alcoholics.

Delerium Tremens is a serious complication that may occur during recurrent infection of alcoholics or post operatively. It also occurs during abstention as a sign of withdrawal effect. It is quite serious and may cause death even if treated in well equipped centres.

Numerous Endocrine Disorders have been associated with alcoholism ranging from Myxodema to Hyperthyroidism and Florid Cushing Syndrome.

Hematological ill effects are long and variable. Folic acid deficiency, however, is the most common manifestation of alcoholic abuse resulting in Macrocytic Anemia. Zeive’s syndrome is a triad of Hemolytic Anemia, Jaundice and Hyperlipaedemia that follows alcoholic binges.

Thrombocytopenia and other platelet abnormalities are not rare in alcoholics.

The commonly used tablet metronidazole (flagyl) interacts badly with alcohol.

Recurrent infection is very common among chronic alcoholics. The resistance to disease and the immunological defense system are compromised by alcohol intake.

Chest infections are notorious in alcoholics. Pneumonia, Lung Abcess, Emphysema and Pulmonary Tuberculosis are all common in alcoholics.

During acute alcoholic intoxication, the drunk person usually vomits, the cough reflexes which are protective are paralysed. The vomitus thus easily pass to the lung causing Pneumonia or Lung Abscess. Occasionally it may even cause suffocation and death.

The ill effects of alcohol consumption on women deserves special mention. Females are more vulnerable to alcohol-related Cirrhosis than men. During pregnancy alcohol consumption has a severe detrimental effect on the foetus. Foetal Alcohol Syndrome is being recognised more and more in the medical profession.

Skin diseases are also related to alcohol indulgence.

Eczema, Alopecia, Nail Dystrophy, Paronychia (infection around the nails) and Angular Stomatitis (inflammation of the angle of the mouth) are common diseases among alcoholics.

9. Alcoholism is a ‘disease’
    Medical doctors have now turned liberal towards alcoholics and call alcoholism a disease rather than an addiction.

The Islamic Research Foundation has published a pamphlet that says:

If alcohol is a disease, it is the only disease that:

- Is sold in bottles

- Is advertised in newspapers, magazines, on radio and television

- Has licensed outlets to spread it

- Produces revenue for the government

- Brings violent deaths on the highways

- Destroys family life and increases crime

- Has no germs or viral cause

ALCOHOLISM IS NOT A DISEASE – IT IS SATAN’S HANDIWORK

Allah (swt) in His Infinite Wisdom has warned us against this snare of Satan. Islam is called the "Deen-ul-Fitrah" or the natural religion of Man. All its injunctions are aimed at preserving the natural state of man. Alcohol is a deviation from this natural state, for the individual as well as for society. It degrades man to a level below that of the beasts he claims to be superior to. Hence the consumption of alcohol is prohibited in Islam.

may these will help u to support u wen u tell to ur brother...

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US THE RIGHT PATH..

AMEEN!!!!!!![/align]
    [rainbow][align=center]Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. After a difficulty, Allah will soon grant relief. [65:7][/align][/rainbow]

αѕкιиg fσя fσяgινєиєѕѕ

كبار الشخصيات الصورة الرمزية ساره
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Sep 2007
    الدولة
    اربد
    العمر
    المشاركات

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    كذبك حلوووووووووووووو ..شو حلو لما كنت...شي كزبه بحياتك ..
    كذبك حلو ...

عضو ذهبي الصورة الرمزية coconut
    تاريخ التسجيل
    May 2008
    المشاركات

يا إخوان إحنا هنا مش مخضرمين بالإنقلش

مثل ما قال الممثل في مدرسة المشاغبين

أمي بتسلم عليكم و بتأقو لكم ملولي وحدة و حدة

[align=left]I want to say : that you should write few words with meaningful viewpoint

bcsz in such subjects and in forums we need

to gain time with much information in few paragraphs[/align]

ayman
    زائر

just forget him we need to guide our Muslims first

كبار الشخصيات الصورة الرمزية ashrafwater
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    jordan-irbed
    المشاركات

Thank you for this topic. But as my brother said that these things Tanlj to persuasion and debate region. And show him the impact of this disease on health.

عضو نشيط
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    الدولة
    Britain /london
    العمر
    المشاركات

[align=center]
    nicely said charisma
    I love you in the name of Allah
    Take care[/align]

+ الرد على الموضوع

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Basic Islamic terms
    بواسطة *charisma* في المنتدى Islamic Forum
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 09-20-2010, 04:30 PM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات