آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

دردشة وتعليله وسواليف.. » آخر مشاركة: عاشق الحصن بريد الاعضاء » آخر مشاركة: محمد العزام اهلا بكم ..رمضان كريم » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة شو عم تسمع هلا » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة ما هو سبب تواجدك في المنتدى والى اي حدّ يستمر او ينتهي إنتسابك له ؟ » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية مرحبا » آخر مشاركة: محمد العزام " أميــــرةُ قـوسِ النَّصـــــر" » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية ~ إبريـــــــــــــــــل ~ » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة اسئلة مهمة بالفوتوشوب في المطابع 2019 » آخر مشاركة: المصمم يزن جبريل صاحب المركز الاول فى مجال تنزيل الملفات كامل مدي الحياة IDM 6.32 » آخر مشاركة: siiin همسات وأشوق » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة ""أيلـول""... » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية تبليغ عن رسالة زائر بواسطة راشد مرشد » آخر مشاركة: أميرة قوس النصر اشتقنالكم » آخر مشاركة: Mahmoud Zaben تُراهات ما قبل النوم ... » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية شو مزاجك اليوم... » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات كلفينيتور 01092279973 & 0235700997 وكيل كلفينيتور (م .الجديدة) » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1 قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات هوفر 01154008110 & 0235699066 وكيل هوفر (م.6اكتوبر) » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1 قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات جنرال اليكتريك 01207619993 & 0235700997 وكيل جنرال اليكتريك (الز » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1 قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات كاندى 0122026130 & 0235682820 وكيل كاندى (الهرم) » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1
+ الرد على الموضوع
النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: I need Islamic help please.

عضو جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2008
    الدولة
    somewhere.Way of Life: Muslim
    المشاركات

افتراضي I need Islamic help please.

Hello everyone,

I'm a 16 year old Muslim male who was proud to be Muslim and who had no doubts in his mind that Islam was the way to go. A few months ago, whenever I pray, I could feel myself in Allah's hands and I was trying my best to learn the Quran and I was so happy.

Something happened and I'm not getting that feeling while praying anymore. I feel like I'm talking to myself and its been going on for months and all my happiness is gone. I have considered Athiesm but it didn't make sense to me, I need Allah in my life and I can't live without Islam but I can't help it but feel a twinge of doubt, I feel so confused.

Sometimes while listening to Muslim "scholors" I find myself disagreeing with many things they say, I consider myself a somewhat open minded Muslim, I don't mean open minded as in having a girlfriend and drinking (Even though I can easily do those things, the only thing stopping me is Islam) but open minded as in I don't think taking photographs is wrong, I don't see a problem with celebrating your birthday in a halal way, I don't see whats wrong with music as long as its not about sex/drugs and whatnot, I just need to know if I'm right.

I don't know why this is happening to me, I feel like Allah is testing me but I can't take anymore, I still pray and don't do anything haram (According to my knowledge) but I just need something that clears all the doubts in my mind. I want to be how I was before.

Please help a brother in need.
    [rainbow][align=center]Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. After a difficulty, Allah will soon grant relief. [65:7][/align][/rainbow]

αѕкιиg fσя fσяgινєиєѕѕ

غير مسجل
    زائر

افتراضي رد: I need Islamic help please.

Dear Brother:

There is nothing wrong with taking pictures or celebrating your birthday in the halal way. What is happening to you is that the devil faled in letting you disobey God and do bad things, so he's trying to distract your mind while praying. To overcome him , God showed us the way in the Quran, That is to ask God's help to overcome this devil , whenever you start praying or read Quran, and try to concentrate in the prayer as much as possible through understanding the Quran you read in the prayer. God will help you , with His will to gain back the happiness you felt before while praying. I hope God will grant you that soon . God bless you brother

Your sister in Islam

+ الرد على الموضوع

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. One Muslims Perspective
    بواسطة *charisma* في المنتدى Islamic Forum
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 05-22-2009, 09:02 AM
  2. Islamic History course
    آخر مشاركة: 05-19-2009, 01:10 AM
  3. Collection of best Islamic lecture, Waz