آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

دردشة وتعليله وسواليف.. » آخر مشاركة: عاشق الحصن بريد الاعضاء » آخر مشاركة: محمد العزام اهلا بكم ..رمضان كريم » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة شو عم تسمع هلا » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة ما هو سبب تواجدك في المنتدى والى اي حدّ يستمر او ينتهي إنتسابك له ؟ » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية مرحبا » آخر مشاركة: محمد العزام " أميــــرةُ قـوسِ النَّصـــــر" » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية ~ إبريـــــــــــــــــل ~ » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة اسئلة مهمة بالفوتوشوب في المطابع 2019 » آخر مشاركة: المصمم يزن جبريل صاحب المركز الاول فى مجال تنزيل الملفات كامل مدي الحياة IDM 6.32 » آخر مشاركة: siiin همسات وأشوق » آخر مشاركة: حسان القضاة ""أيلـول""... » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية تبليغ عن رسالة زائر بواسطة راشد مرشد » آخر مشاركة: أميرة قوس النصر اشتقنالكم » آخر مشاركة: Mahmoud Zaben تُراهات ما قبل النوم ... » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية شو مزاجك اليوم... » آخر مشاركة: قلعتي أبدية قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات كلفينيتور 01092279973 & 0235700997 وكيل كلفينيتور (م .الجديدة) » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1 قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات هوفر 01154008110 & 0235699066 وكيل هوفر (م.6اكتوبر) » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1 قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات جنرال اليكتريك 01207619993 & 0235700997 وكيل جنرال اليكتريك (الز » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1 قبول بلاغ عطل ثلاجات كاندى 0122026130 & 0235682820 وكيل كاندى (الهرم) » آخر مشاركة: الوكيل1
+ الرد على الموضوع
النتائج 1 إلى 1 من 1

الموضوع: ان كان لديك خبره ببرمجه c++ -OOP - ..فلدي سؤال ارجو مساعدتي :Snipe

عضو جديد الصورة الرمزية Black Knight
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2013
    الدولة
    Jordan-Irbid
    العمر
    المشاركات

Ssss ان كان لديك خبره ببرمجه c++ -OOP - ..فلدي سؤال ارجو مساعدتي :Snipe

CS112 teacher is having a problem with students who giving lame excuses in order to avoid submitting the assignment. In order to reduce the amount of time required listening to goofy excuses, the teacher has asked that you write a program that will search for a list of keywords in a list of excuses identifying lame excuses. Keywords can be matched in an excuse regardless of case.
    Input
    Input to your program will consist of multiple sets of data.
    • Line 1 will contain exactly two integers. The first number ( 1 < K < 21) defines the number of keywords to be used in the search. The second number (1 < E < 21) defines the number of excuses in the set to be searched.
    • Lines 2 through K+1 each contain exactly one keyword.
    • Lines K+2 through K+1+E each contain exactly one excuse string.
    • All keywords in the keyword list will contain only contiguous lower case alphabetic characters.
    • All excuses can contain any upper or lower case alphanumeric character, a space, or any of the following punctuation marks [SP".,!?&] not including the square brackets and will not exceed 70 characters in length.
    • Excuses will contain at least 1 non-space character.
    Output
    For each input set, you are to print the worst excuse(s) from the list.
    • The worst excuse(s) is/are defined as the excuse(s) which contains the largest number of incidences of keywords.
    • If a keyword occurs more than once in an excuse, each occurrance is considered a separate incidence.
    • A keyword “occurs” in an excuse if and only if it exists in the string in contiguous form and is delimited by the beginning or end of the line or any non-alphabetic character or a space.
    You have to print “Lame excuse:". (See the Sample Output). The following line(s) is/are to contain the worst excuse(s) one per line exactly as read in. If there is more than one worst excuse, you may print them in any order.

Sample Input
    5 3
    dog
    ate
    homework
    canary
    died
    My dog ate my homework.
    Can you believe my dog died after eating my canary... AND MY HOMEWORK?
    This excuse is so good that it contain 0 keywords.

5 4
    amman
    internet
    died
    hear
    exams
    I don’t have internet in my home and my uncle died yesterday
    I didn’t hear about the duedate and i have to go to amman today
    The intenet Died yesterday and In AMMAN there is no Net Cafe and I have Exams today
    Mmmmmmm, I have nothing to say.

6 5
    superhighway
    crazy
    thermonuclear
    bedroom
    war
    building
    I am having a superhighway built in my bedroom.
    I am actually crazy.
    1234567890.....,,,,,0987654321?????!!!!!!
    There was a thermonuclear war!
    I ate my dog, my canary, and my homework ... note outdated keywords?

Sample Output
    Lame Excuse:
    Can you believe my dog died after eating my canary... AND MY HOMEWORK?

Lame Excuse:
    The intenet Died yesterday and In AMMAN there is no Net Cafe and I have Exams today

Lame Excuse:
    I am having a superhighway built in my bedroom.
    There was a thermonuclear war!
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Black Knight ; 02-26-2013 الساعة 10:48 AM

+ الرد على الموضوع

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. ارجو مساعدتي بأسئلة سنوات سابقة
    بواسطة Abu Ali في المنتدى منتدى الاداره المصرفيه ( محاسبه )
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 01-03-2013, 12:27 AM
  2. ارجوو مساعدتي في مادة networking
    بواسطة Yoyo-vip في المنتدى منتدى علم الحاسوب CS
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 11-30-2012, 12:32 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-19-2010, 06:19 AM
  4. اثنين وعشرين سوال مقاب سوال
    بواسطة دموع فلسطين في المنتدى في حب الله نلتقي
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 12-30-2009, 07:02 PM