الجوانب المتصلة بحقوق الملكية الفكرية
في عقود الموظفين والمتعاقدين

مادة (688) من القانون المدني المصري:

(1) إذا وفق العامل الى اختراع جديد فى أثناء خدمة رب العمل, فلا يكون لهذا أى حق فى ذلك الاختراع ولو كان العامل قد استنبطه بمناسبة ما قام به من أعمال فى خدمة رب العمل.
(2) على أن ما يستنبطة العامل من اختراعات فى أثناء عمله يكون من حق رب العمل, اذا كانت طبيعة الأعمال التى تعهد بها العامل تقتض منه افراغ جهده فى الابتداع, أو اذا كان رب العمل قد اشترط فى العقد صراحة أن يكون له الحق فيما يهندى اليه من المخترعات.
(3) واذا كان الاختراع ذا أهمية اقتصادية جدية, جاز للعامل فى الحالات المنصوص عليها فى الفقرة السابقة أن يطالب بمقابل خاص يقدر وفقا لمقتضيات العدالة ويراعى فى تقدير هذا المقابل مقدارالمعونة التى قدمها رب العمل وما استخدم فى هذا السبيل من منشاته.
قانون حماية حقوق الملكية الفكرية المصري رقم 82 لسنة 2002
مادة (7):
إذا كلف شخص اخر الكشف عن اختراع معين فجميع الحقوق المترتبة على هذا الاختراع تكون للأول وكذلك لصاحب العمل جميع الحقوق المترتبة على الاختراعات التى يستحدثها العامل أو المستخدم اثناء قيام رابطة العمل أو الاستخدام، متى كان الاختراع فى نطاق العقد أو رابطة العمل أو الاستخدام. ويذكر اسم المخترع فى البراءة، وله أجره على اختراعه فى جميع الحالات فإذا لم يتفق على الاجر كان له الحق فى تعويض عادل ممن كلفه الكشف عن الاختراع، أو من صاحب العمل.
وفى غير الاحوال السابقة، وعندما يكون الاختراع ضمن نشاط المنشأة العامة أو الخاصة الملحق بها المخترع، يكون لصاحب العمل الخيار بين استغلال الاختراع، أو شراء البراءة مقابل تعويض عادل للمخترع، على ان يتم الاختبار فى خلال ثلاثة أشهر من تاريخ الاخطار بمنح البراءة.
وفى جميع الاحوال يبقى الاختراع منسوباً إلى المخترع.

ما معنى "التعدي" على حقوق الملكية الفكرية؟
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
In this clause, “infringement” means an infringement (or alleged infringement) of any patent, registered design, copyright, trade mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual or industrial property right relating to the Works; and “claim” means a claim (or proceedings pursuing a claim) alleging an infringement.
Whenever a Party dose not give notice to the other Party of any claim within 28 days of receiving the claim, the first Party shall be deemed to have waived any right to indemnity under this Sub-Clause.
The Employer shall indemnify and hold the Contractor harmless against and from any claim alleging an infringement which is or was:

1. an unavoidable result of the Contractor’s compliance with the Contract, or
2. a result of any Works being used by the Employer:
3. for a purpose other than that indicated by, or reasonably to be inferred from, the Contract, or
4. in conjunction with any thing not supplied by the Contractor, unless such use was disclosed to the Contractor prior to (the Base Date) or is stated in the contract.
The Contractor shall indemnify and hold the Employer harmless against and from any other claim which arises out of or in relation to (i) the manufacture, use, sale or import of any Goods, or (ii) any design for which the Contractor is responsible.
If a Party is entitled to be indemnified under this Sub-Clause, the indemnifying Party may (at its cost) conduct negotiations for the settlement of the claim, and any litigation or arbitration which may arise from it. The other Party shall, at the request and cost of the indemnifying Party, assist in contesting the claim. This other Party (and its Personnel) shall not make any admission which might be prejudicial to the indemnifying Party, unless the indemnifying Party failed to take over the conduct of any negotiations, litigation or arbitration upon being requested to do so by such other Party.
ما الممتلكات الفكرية التي يجب إخضاعها للحماية؟
Intellectual Property” shall include but not be limited to:
1. all inventions, discoveries, techniques, processes, methods, formulae, ideas, technical data and specifications, testing methods, research and development activities, computer programs and designs (including improvements and enhancements and regardless of patentability),
2. trade secrets and know-how
3. all copyrightable material that is conceived, developed, or made by me, alone or with others
4. trademarks and service marks and
5. all other intellectual property.
Intellectual Property shall include any intellectual property created by me:
1. in the course of Volunteer Service or using Employer time, equipment, information or materials, and
2. within one (1) year after termination of Volunteer Service and relating directly to work done during Volunteer Service.
هل يُشترط شكل معين في الممتلكات الفكرية لحمايتها؟
Intellectual Property may be in any form, including but not limited to written, oral, electronic, digital or other form.
هل تقتصر الحماية على مدة العقد فقط؟ أم يجوز أن تمتد إلى ما بعد انتهاء العقد؟
يجوز، بل يجب، أن تمتد مدة الحماية إلى ما بعد انتهاء مدة العقد. ولكن يجب أن تكون هذه المدة محددة بفترة معقولة تتناسب مع طبيعة الالتزام.
Survival of Obligations and Enforcement
The obligations that I have under this Agreement shall survive the termination of Volunteer Service, regardless of the reasons or method of termination. I agree that Employer shall be entitled to recover from me all attorneys’ fees incurred in enforcing Employer’ rights under this Agreement.
Protection after termination of contract
In the event of the termination of my employment for any reason, I will deliver to the Company all documents, notes, drawings, blueprints, formulae, specifications, computer programs, data and other materials of any nature pertaining to any Proprietary Information or to my work with the Company, and will not take any of the foregoing or any reproduction of any of the foregoing that is embodied in a tangible medium of expression.
ملكية المستندات
Ownership of Documents
All documents relating to the Contract shall remain the exclusive property of the Owner who will be entitled to utilize such documents in any Works outside the Contract although similar rights will not revert to the Contractor.
هل الرسومات والتصميمات والمواصفات وغيرها من المستندات
التي وضعها المتعاقد في سياق تنفيذ العقد تصبح ملكا له أم للمالك؟
Ownership and Return of Material
All materials, including but not limited to business information, files, research, records, memoranda, books, lists, computer disks, hardware, software, cell phones and other wireless devices, documents, drawings, models, apparatus, sketches, designs and any other embodiment of Confidential Information or Intellectual Property received by me during Volunteer Service, and any tangible embodiments of such materials created by me, alone or with others, whether confidential or not, are the property of Employer. I shall return to Employer all such materials, including copies thereof, in my possession or under my control upon termination of Volunteer Service for whatever reason or upon the request of Employer. The return of such materials shall take place within twenty-four (24) hours of notice of termination or upon request of Employer, whichever comes first.
إقرارات العامل بخصوص ملكية المستندات
حماية المعلومات المحمية بحقوق الملكية
Ownership of Proprietary Information
All Proprietary Information shall be the sole property of the Company and its assigns, and the Company and its assigns shall be the sole owner of all patents, copyrights, trademarks and other rights in connection therewith. I hereby assign to the Company any rights I may have or acquire in such Proprietary Information. I hereby acknowledge that all Proprietary Information is and must continue to be confidential and that the same is not readily accessible to competitors of the Company. At all times, both during my employment by the Company and after its termination, I will keep in strictest confidence and trust all Proprietary Information and I will not use or disclose any Proprietary Information without the written consent of the Company, except as may be necessary in the ordinary course of performing my duties as an employee of the Company.
الإفصاح عن المعلومات
Disclosure of Information
The Contractor shall not disclose or publish to any person whatsoever any information documentation or photographs relating to the Contract without the prior written approval of the Owner.

الالتزام بالسرية
المعلومات السرية
“Confidential Information” shall include but not be limited to:
1. information relating to Employer’ financial, regulatory, personnel or operational matters,
2. information relating to Employer clients, customers, beneficiaries, suppliers, donors (blood and financial), employees, volunteers, sponsors or business associates and partners,
3. trade secrets, know-how, inventions, discoveries, techniques, processes, methods, formulae, ideas, technical data and specifications, testing methods, research and development activities, computer programs and designs,
4. contracts, product plans, sales and marketing plans, business plans; and
5. all information not generally known outside of Employer regarding Employer and its business, regardless of whether such information is in written, oral, electronic, digital or other form and regardless of whether the information originates from Employer or Employer’ agents.
Confidentiality

9-1 The PARTIES expressly agree to keep all information, both technical and commercial, gained pursuant to this AGREEMENT, one from the other, strictly confidential and shall not divulge any such information to any third party without the written consent of the other PARTY.

9-2 The confidentiality provisions of this AGREEMENT shall not apply to information that:
a) is in the public domain or becomes public knowledge other than by a breach of confidentiality by either of the PARTIES.
b) Was already in the possession of the receiving PARTY at the time of receipt from the other PARTY and providing the receiving PARTY advises the other PARTY in writing within 7 (seven) working days of receipt and if called upon in writing, substantiate its assertion with documented evidence.
c) Is obtained from a third party who is in legal possession of such information and who is not bound by any confidentiality agreement(s) to the non-receiving PARTY.
Disclosure and Ownership of Intellectual Property
I
1. shall promptly and fully disclose to Employer any and all Intellectual Property,
2. agree that all Intellectual Property shall be owned by Employer,
3. agree to and do hereby assign, transfer and convey to Employer the entire right, title and interest in and to all Intellectual Property,
4. will execute and deliver any and all documents, take all actions and render any and all assistance reasonably requested by Employer, during or at any time after Volunteer Service, to establish Employer’ ownership of, or to enable Employer to obtain patents to or register copyrights of, any Intellectual Property, and
5. acknowledge that all Intellectual Property that is copyrightable subject matter and that qualifies as a "work made for hire" shall be automatically owned by Employer.
In the event Employer is unable for any reason whatsoever to secure my signature to any document required to apply for or execute any patent, copyright, or other applications with respect to Intellectual Property, I hereby irrevocably appoint Employer and its authorized officers and agents as my agents and attorneys-in-fact to execute and file any such application and to do all other acts to further the prosecution and issuance of patents, copyrights, or other rights with respect to Intellectual Property with the same legal force and effect as if executed by me. As a reminder, Intellectual Property shall only include intellectual property created by me (i) in the course of Volunteer Service or using Employer time, equipment, information or materials, and (ii) within one (1) year after termination of Volunteer Service and relating directly to work done during Volunteer Service.
الالتزام بالسرية
Obligation of Confidentiality
Except as may be required for the performance of my duties during Volunteer Service, or unless specifically authorized in writing by Employer, I shall not use or disclose, for my or for others’ benefit, either during or after Volunteer Service, any Confidential Information.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NONDISCLOSURE
1. Sub-Contractor agrees that it shall not divulge to third parties, without written consent of Contractor, any information which it obtains in connection with the performance of the Works.
2. Sub-Contractor further agrees that it shall not, without the prior written consent of Contractor, disclose to any third party any information developed or obtained by Contractor in the performance of the Works.

السرية/تعارض المصالح Confidentiality/conflicts of Interest
يجب على الموظفين تجنب القيام أي عمل أو تجارة تتعارض مع مصالح الشركة. ولا يسمح لك بكشف أو إفشاء أي معلومات تتميز بطبيعة سرية لأشخاص غير مصرح لهم بالإطلاع عليها من داخل أو من خارج الشركة خلال أو بعد انتهاء عملك مع الشركة وبتوقيعك هذا الاتفاق فإنك توافق على الاستجابة لسياسة الشركة المتعلقة بالسلوك والمظهر العام و التي يمكن ان تعدل من وقت لآخر.
Employees must not undertake trade or work that is in conflict with the interests of the Employer. You may not disclose information of a confidential nature to unauthorized persons within or outside the Company, during and after your employment with the Employer. By signing this Agreement, you agree to comply with the terms of the Employer’s Business Conduct and Ethics Policy, which may be amended from time to time.
بالتوافق مع القوانين المتبعة في دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة فإن رخصة عملك قد أصدرت تحت كفالة الشركة وعليه لا يمكنك العمل لدى أي شركة أخرى سواء بأجر أو بدون أجر.
In accordance with the laws of the U.A.E., your work permit is issued under the sponsorship of the Employer and you may not work for another employer in a paid or unpaid capacity.
يحظر على الطرف الثاني بدون إذن كتابي من الشركة أن يؤدى أعمالاً للغير بأجر أو بدون أجر ولو في غير أوقات العمل الرسمية، أو أن يشترك بصفة مباشرة أو غير مباشرة في أي عمل لدى أية جهة تتعارض مصالحها مع مصالح الشركة أو تكون لها معاملات مع الشركة.
The Second Party shall not without written permission form the company, engage in any work for a third party with or with our remuneration even outside official working hours, or participate, directly or indirectly, in an activity or enterprise in direct conflict with the Company’s interest, or in any concern having transactions with the Company.